Areas of expertise:
• Circular Economy
• System changes and solutions, waste production or items wasted
• Waste production mapping, composition, sorting, treatment and conversion/energy recovery technologies.
• Environmental impacts/carbon modelling and prediction
• Markets knowledge and for solutions and materials in the waste, resource and energy sector
• Emerging or innovative technologies and products
• R&D and innovation throughout the company activities
• Market modelling and forecasting
Stuart Hayward-Higham is currently responsible for non-bidding emerging development activities in SUEZ recycling and recovery UK, delivering tools, techniques and information to meet customers’ business imperatives. This includes delivering new solutions or making successful niche activities mainstream through to market intelligence, market modelling and forecasting. In addition to his SUEZ duties Stuart is a director for Recoup (plastics recycling charity), a director of Terracycle UK, a member of the Defra Advisory Committee on Packaging and a member of the advisory board to the national materials datahub project.. Further he has provided expert advice to the EU on relevant elements of the circular economy and acted as a H2020 expert assessor. He is chair of the Environmental Services Association (ESA) Bioresources committee and member of the ESA renewable energy committee, the Renewable Energy Association (REA) Organic recycling steering group and gasification and Pyrolysis committee. Stuart also regularly guest lectures at a number of UK universities.
Main activity themes include harnessing waste as a resource, energy and bio-fuels manufacture, sorting, extraction and value enhancement for waste mix resources and the increasing introduction of circular economy based products and solutions.
For more information on this speaker contact Kat Malinowska, Senior Marketing Manager at SUEZ recycling and recovery UK
Tel: 01628 513100 Email: email@example.com