UK Plastics Reprocessing
Developing domestic plastics reprocessing capacity is an essential part of the circular economy – join key members of the supply chain to find solutions and access the opportunities of the infrastructure challenge. An unrivalled range of the industry’s leaders consider the many changes that are coming down the line for the sector, and examine the requirements and opportunities for greater UK reprocessing capacity.
- Richard Kirkman, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer, Veolia
- Jo Padwick, Business Transformation Manager, Lucozade Ribena Suntory
- Kinza Sutton, Head of Public Affairs and Sustainability, Europe, Plastipak
- Hugh Unwin, Co-Head Bioenergy Division, Greencoat Capital LLP
- Adrian Hawkes, Policy Director, Valpak
- Keith Freegard, Keith Freegard Consulting
- Richard McKinlay, Head of Consulting, Axion
- Mike Baxter, External Affairs Director, RPC bpi group
What are the practical, market and economic implications of the DRS and Extended Producer Responsibility schemes?
How are the waste, recycling and plastics industries responding to keep pace with the demands and speed of change?
What role will new technologies play in reprocessing development?
Where are the new business and partnership opportunities?See the programme here See the speakers here Book your place hereUK Plastics Reprocessing - delegate prices:
Full delegate rate £399.00 + vat = £479.00
Local authority and not for profits* £299.00 + vat = £359.00
*must be accompanied by a .gov.uk / .ac.uk email address or charity registration number.
Supported by Recoup